Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Absolute incoherence.

Absolute incoherence.

My apologies, but my recent lack of writing has led me to write with no flow and no direction whatsoever. I have told myself in the past to not write as I think as my thoughts tend to jump around with no proper structure, and it seems like I have lost that focus to write properly. Time for more practice again I guess.

I'm still the the midst of writing my essay for my final submission on the 5th of November, and I hope it's going on fine. I've no idea how fast/slow my progress is, but going by word count, I have 400 words out of 2000, so I can sort of say I'm 25% done. Not that it is accurate considering the amount of editing and revising I would have to do. Furthermore, the first 400 really is just a brief introduction and some main ideas. Nothing concrete at all. So maybe I'm lagging slightly behind there. 3 weeks to submission, but I'd want to finish it in 2. Dad has asked me to send it to him to take a look and I really can't wait to let him see it. (First time he has explicitly shown such great interest in my work - no, not saying he had never been interested in my education, but the fact that he asked this time really serves as a motivation for me.)

I guess "writting" essays really isn't what I'd want to do here. It's more of crafting - I hope I can reach that level of writing. Constantly editing and re-writing can be quite a pain, but when I finally read through it, I guess that sense of satisfaction really cheers me up. At least I know I am headed somewhere.

Ok, break time over. Back to work.