Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, June 22, 2007

Shopaholic in the making.

Off from work yesterday, so decided to go shopping with Christian. Ahh. It's official. I'm kind of addicted to shpping. Sheesh!

Met at about 1, and we uhm, shopped. And shopped. And ate, and shopped. And shopped. Had tea at Coffee Club, then shopped. And shopped.

I think we more or less combed the entire Orchard Road. And Raffles Place, and Vivocity. And Suntec. And Citylink Mall. And... Yes, my legs are still aching.

Didn't get too much. Just enough. =)

What I picked up
Guess Tee $59.00 $29.50
FCUK Tee $69.00 $20.70
CKJeans Belt $99.00 $69.30



Adding in the lunch, tea-break, tea-leaves and present...
I think I overspent. =\

But hey! Once in a year. I guess it's fine. =D
(Not sure if my parents think so..)