Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sick.

I'm sick again. Bah.

Practice today was horrible for me. The feeling really sucks. And I can barely talk properly. I feel my entire lungs filled with phlegm. Roar. I think I should consider voice lessons. But first of all, I need to settle this confidence issue. Hmm. I need help.

Well besides that, yesterday was great. Thanks to everyone for the company at Vil'age, and for the really nice wallet. Appreciate it alot. Thanks again. And yes, I shall go get the few photos we took yesterday (with one of me looking absolutely retarded.)

It's really warming to be able to get back with your old-time pals for a gathering. I hope everything will clear up soon. It sucks to have conflicts within a group of close friends.

Went for supper yesterday after the dinner with everyone. What a coincidence, but yeah. Haha. Thanks for supper as well Jovan.