Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Updates.

I am getting more fed up with my lack of concentration this semester - evident from my last two posts. There seems to be something different in the air, and I have no inkling whatsoever why this is happening, or neither do I know a solution to this.

Bad, really bad.

Or maybe it isn't THAT bad afterall, and I still am coping well. That's probably bullcrap, since the content for my modules this year isn't exactly something I am familiar with. The only good thing is that music does ot have any exam, and organizational behaviour is weighted at 50%. Econometrics and Cost Management still take a huge chunk, and well, let's see how things go.

Cooking hasn't been exactly fun these days. Correction: the cooking may be fun, but the washing definitely isn't. Try using a small round sink and you would probably understand. I mean, my pot barely fits in that pathetic thing. There is a dishwasher, but when you are cooking instant noodles for yourself, it just doesn't make sense to use the dishwasher.

Anyways, off to research. Journal articles again.