Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A weekend off.

At long last, the mad rush is over, at least for the weekend. It's been a real hectic start to a new year, being squashed by assignments and really fast and confusing lectures. Makes doing tutorials a real pain. Having said that, it's not as if this is the end - probably 2 more of such cycles to endure.

Second year is really a lot tougher. Maybe it's because I'm doing 4 totally unfamiliar subjects so that's probably why things aren't as easy as it used to be last year. But anyways, I'm pretty confident I will be able to catch up if I can take some time from my weekends to do my regular revisions. This is problaby where 'constant work' really makes a difference.

Okay. Back to revision, and I'll try to log in here more often. Need the relief once in awhile.