Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

End of 11

Well, it's the end of week 11 of school. 1 more week of lessons, and that means I'm about 2 weeks from exams. Doesn't seem to bother me too much and honestly speaking, I'm not sure if that is a good sign.

This sem's pretty fast-paced. Good thing for me, exams are pretty spread out. 2 consecutive papers followed by slightly more than a week later. I have about these 2+ weeks to finish revision for the first two, and 1+ week for the last. Doesn't seem too bad for now.

I'm really tired. It's been one mad rush after another. I mean, not that I should complain seeing how other people I know slog it out and having it worse than me, but hey, that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to rant myself. I just want some extra time to really relax. And relax means throwing everything out of your mind, not sitting down with a cup of tea thinking about the next due date. I'm really wishing that the next coming sem (and year) will be better, but I know that chances are, it would only get tougher. Gah. Time to get myself ready I guess.

Now, I really don't know if running for office in two clubs is exactly a smart thing to do. Decorations for my resume versus a whole lot of my time.

Sigh. Don't we all hate choosing, especially when we usually end up regretting half the time we make a decision?

Oh well.