Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Game for golf?

Having stayed around in the community for quite a few years (yes, it's coming close to a decade), it's quite depressing to witness how things have gone from bad to worse. From a decline in players to a state of beyond words. Having players is one thing, but having a bunch of mindless imbeciles who can only boast of their ego (problems) is another thing altogether. After all, who actually enjoys receiving a daily load of excessive pride and ego?

It is really a pity that your stupidity and lack of leadership, planning abilities, vision, management skills, intelligence, linguistic skills, motivation, communication skills, unjustness, meritocracy and rational decision-making is destroying everything before you (and my lack of time to think and type will also regrettably paint an incomplete picture of what a nincompoop you really are). Maybe, let's just drop the entire list of accusations I have just hurled, and focus on one - intelligence. Pol pot, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, would have been better leaders only because they probably did better in the intelligence department. Machiavellian would hardly be a word suited for you, merely because it hints of intelligence, even if used for scheming.

You see, your lack of an evolved brain has brought impending doom upon the thing you tried to rescue from the clutches from a tyrant. Now, not only has your theft (look, I refused to use with word in the past only due to the respect I had for your dreams) left a bad mark, now it seems like you are stepping into a league of your own. One of total corruption, nepotism and bad decision-making. Nowhere in my life have I seen such a poor leader. You fail to rally your team, and in fact work against one of your most important members. You removed that person merely because your pub-buddy decides that sarcasm was too much to handle (and here I must add that it was your drinking-mate that started this episode with a rather rude comment).

Well, "it's just a game" is probably the only excuse I can rely on to justify my participation in your mindless power struggles. No point running into a wall, right? And since it's "just a game", why not enjoy while I can? As much as it is pointless to run into a wall, it is pointless to talk reason to a deaf cow. Even a normal cow reacts if you screamed into its ears. And oh, apparently your deafness does not stop you from answering a phone call from a drinking buddy who needs your help in sidelining (read: silencing) resistance.

I guess I have had more than my dose of this crap. I'd really be stumped if an interviewer knew of this situation and asked me what I decided to do. I'd probably opt to lose my job and tell my interviewer "I'll visit him with a golf club. And oh, make it a W1."