Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chocolate Buffet @ Fullerton Hotel Singapore

Choco Choco!


After talking about the chocolate buffet, Jovan, Lionel and I got down to Fullerton Hotel on Friday night at about 830pm to satisfy our chocolate cravings. Unfortunately, the camera was giving me alot of problems. I eventually gave up taking photos that night. What a waste, but anyways, I managed to salvage a couple of photos. I think I should go get a camera for myself.

The red coloured thing is actually grape soup. One of the better tasting ones of the entire buffet. Not too sweet. And there's the Crème Brûlée (chocolate and vanilla flavoured) to the right. The little glass cup's some sort of a chocolate shooter. So-so, nothing fantastic.

There's quite a limited variety to the chocolate they serve at the buffet, but it was definitely more than enough for us to satisfy us curiosity. Mostly cakes and stuff. I loved the bread pudding, the grape soup, the melted-on-the-spot chocolate drink, the chocolate shortbread, everything!

Oh wait, the chocolate fondue too! Large fountain with bowls of strawberries, melons, marshmellows, and alot of nice crunchy biscuits. Free flow.

But I got to admit, $30++ is a little pricey considering you need to grab a bite before heading down for the buffet. Also, you won't end up eating alot of chocolate because those they serve is simply so rich that you'll feel sick eating too much of it. But the it's worth the experience and everything else. Nice ambience.


That's all. There's still a chance I'd go back again. Anyone for chocolate?