Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Troubled, coupled with a faulty faucet of a nose.

I have not been reading alot lately; still stuck on the same book. Probably because I have been really tired and I never really got in the mood it sit down with my book to read. Not that the book is boring or anything.

I have yet to settle alot of administrative stuff regarding my not-so-far-away university studies, not to mention getting myself mentally prepared. All I have done so far is ignore all those thoughts. And it's a matter of time before they start to resurface again, not only in my mind, but possibly reflected in my actions once more. What a torture.

I hope I can mean it one day when I say it. I hate lying, especially to myself.

And I need another pack of Panadol Cold. *Sniff*