Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, October 8, 2007

Groupie workout and mahjong.

As expected, everything started late. We went to the gym at like 2 plus. Supposed to meet at 1. Worked out a little then went for a soak in the pool. I still believe it's a pond. It's hardly deep enough. Anyways, not bad. Can consider exploiting the gym and pool a little more frequently.

Mahjong got postponed, and we ended up playing at my place instead, while watching soccer. And everyone just left awhile ago. It's been quite awhile since we had a mahjong game together. And yes, at least the rest of them got to see my house.

Outing again next week I hope. This is getting fun. Heck camp tomorrow.

Oh wait. Let me whine again. 2 贡,砰砰胡,清一色,3 花. And I was one 花 away from eternal euphoria. It just slips away all the time. Curses.

Good night!