Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Obscure revisited.

As I stare, once again, that those numbers. They bear no meaning. Not to the naked eye nor to me. What crafting is there to speak of when one does it without a purpose? Bullshit they say. And I concur. That with no purpose, nothing matters - same for life?

Those numbers. A puzzle? For me now I suppose. To find what should lie on the other side of the equal sign. For it never did exist. Not in the fullest form at least.

And obscure it shall remain. Like my vision. Darkness ahead - not bleak, just dark.

I realise that I blog alot easier when I let my mind flow. Where my thoughts are penned down as soon as they surface in my mind - even if I constructed them as such to be vague. And it's best after a shot of vodka in a semi-awake and almost unconscious mood. Let it all out. Save the emotions.

Goodnight world.