Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Questions to the self (Quetts).

I have decided that it is within my responsibility to clarify things before I do anything here. The following should serve as a brief introduction and disclaimer to what I offer in the future.

In some of my blog posts, I will attempt to seek answers to questions I pose to myself or come across in my daily life. There will be no refining process before I write, and the only thought-process involved beforehand would be a brief one to see if the question at hand is of any writing value. As such, all records here would be of raw ideas and thoughts I might think of (or in some cases, recall off-hand from other sources). This may lead to a lack of organisation in writing, or worse, incoherence in some cases. However, I would still invite the reader to join me in my thoughts, and see if he/she may agree with some notions I might put across.

I apologise if any of the ideas or thoughts might be too offensive or outrageous to some readers, and I hope that you do not take them to heart. As for those who agree, I must warn you that there may be inaccuracies due to my lack of knowledge in certain fields. Therefore, I seek your understanding in this, and hope that everything you see in the following questions are taken with a grain (pinch, if you will) of salt.

The ideas only reflect my thoughts as of the time of writing, and are not time-bound. I may not hold the same ideas over time, and they are to be taken only as thought-processes that may develop or change, and should not be quoted as concrete information. If there is a need to quote any of my ideas, please further refine my ideas, and I would love to be informed of any such cases of extended thinking. I would gladly accept criticisms for my writings and ideas you find in the questions.