Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome, 2008.

It's the start of a new year, with alot more to look forward to.

Let me just remind myself that I have about another 2 months left here before I fly off for studies. And yes, it's really a pain to know that I have yet to settle alot of issues with regards to my overseas study. Not forgetting the friends and family I will be 'leaving behind', as well as alot of other smaller issues.

I don't mean to say I am regretting my decision to move overseas for a little rather long while, but yes, I really do (and will) miss everything and everyone back here.

As for something nearer, Chinese New Year's about a month away, and it should be totally fun. I bet I'll miss all the New Years back here when I'm over there. And this would be the last time the family's celebrating the Lunar New Year in the current house, since my dad's decided to get an apartment in some condominium nearby for my aunt and grandma. Smaller but cosier, and alot safer - that's probably the most important factor.

Nothing much else to look forward to in the coming weeks.

And oh, must I remind myself that work starts tomorrow? Shucks. Well, of course, that's just a 'by right' thing. Like my dad said to my mom when she asked if I was working tomorrow, "maybe disaster would strike and everyone would be required to stay home". No need for that I believe, just a bout of flu would do perfectly fine. Hey! My running nose and sore throat seems to be returning, I think?

And oh, before I forget, Happy New Year to all you folks out there. No big wishes to all of you, just a simple one, hoping that you guys can stick to all your resolutions for this coming year. I know, chances are you'd probably just
(conveniently) forget about your promises to yourselves. So yes, if you want to save a decent (read: decently huge) 20% of your income, or lose a decent (read: decently huge) 20% of your (probably decently huge) weight , or learn to be more punctual, I wish you all the luck you'd ever need to get those done.

As for me, I shall get back to my issues on hand. Let me first start with packing my (decently messy) room. Cheers!