Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

Home on the last day.

It's the last day of 2007 and I just got home today. What a heck of a trip to KL this time. Shopping, eating, shopping, eating, and a whole lot of fun.

Anyways, plenty of photos, and those would definitely take some time. A few cameras worth of photos to look through. And I guess I could get started on the photo-journal soon. Everything was really great, and I do look forward to travelling with everyone again, hopefully Australia next year.

But. I had to lose my wallet. Yes, I lost it on the last day, and I believe before I got on the bus back to Singapore. What a loser, what a waste. Thankfully I didn't lose too much money, but the cards inside are of some concern. Got to go settle alot of stuff once New Year's Day passes.

I hate that feeling. It totally sucks.

That aside, I need alot of rest. Been sick during the last few days of the trip. Off to shower and rest now.