Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Creeping by.

Another day creeps by. It's a Saturday - and I reckon that is the reason why I cannot seem to find a chat partner on msn. I seriously need to find something productive to do. Well, at least I finished one book. Starting on the next tonight, and probably for the next three or four days. Doubt that book would last long. Then there's the last book to last me till the flight home. Not bad, book rationing.

It's really quiet here tonight. No yelling, no smoking. Those people are out somewhere in the jungles, probably shivering in the cold. Poor things. Being bored here's just a happy problem I guess - nothing beats having nothing to do sometimes.

And oh, I managed to play a game of Starcraft earlier. Yes, it's the late 90's all-time classic. I kind of miss the days where there was a game waiting for me when I got home everyday. Nowadays, I barely play games anymore. Some say it's just a growing-up process, but I'm not quite sure about that. No one decided that there is an age limit for computer or console gaming, maybe's it's just that I have lost a little bit of interest in gaming. It's one of those "there is more to life than a computer screen" things.

Talking about more to life, may I once again remind myself that distractions are disasters in the making. Much like a trap, it needs a victim. Admiring a sports car on the freeway might be a nice thing to do, but just watch out for what's ahead - you don't want to die without knowing what hit you you hit.

Having said that, I still am very much excited. Its a totally fuzzy feeling inside now. Can't wait.

22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 more nights! Wait. I overshot. Make that 10. No please.