Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Home.

It's been a long 3 weeks. I'm finally home.

Any wait, I'm leaving again tonight, this time for Malaysia till the 22nd. And yes, this IS a holiday. With my family of course. And I'll be back till the 26th before moving off to the same place, but with the group instead (somehow using b'gasm really sounds weird now.)

Anyways, I don't quite see a need to do any reflection on my last trip. Not here at least, but I'm sure I have done quite a substantial amount of thinking on my part, about myself, my life, and what is happening around me.

And thank you very much, for thoe words, for the effort put in, and I once again apologise to you for any distress or discomfort caused by my actions, or rather, the lack of it. At least things seem to be back to normal.

I did my share of reading, and yes, I finished my last two books in the last 6 days. Will share the books a little later, possibly after returning from my trip. Alot of unpacking-cum-packing to do now, and alot of catching-up to do too. And all I can see and keep telling myself now is "There isn't much time left."

I need to catch up with myself now. Not the inner one I managed to speak to during the entire 3 weeks, but the one I left in Singapore - the troublesome one with his group of friends and alot of issues to settle - like study, work, etc.

Time to go. I'll post again soon, hopefully. Please don't tell me they do not provide internet services in the hotel I'll be checking into somewhere tomorrow. I'll try to get photos.