Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hectic hectic.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I got too lazy to write cards and send out smses, so yes. To those who happen to drop by, may you have a wonderful new year ahead, and I hope you have enjoyed your Christmas this year.

It has been a really hectic week or so. Touching down, driving up, driving back down, in and out, and getting on the bus again tomorrow. I have packed and unpacked my bag more times this week then I packed my room the entire year.

Didn't get to take photos this time round, but I guess this coming trip up would be better. I'll probably bring the camera.

I still have yet to catch up with quite a number of people. And I still have the entire season 1 of Heroes to watch.

I need a break from all these holidays! No, I'm not complaining.