Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, December 6, 2007

All wrapped up and ready to go.

I went over to see the doctor here this afternoon regarding the ache in my wrist. It seems like we can expect a small crack at some bone in the base of my thumb. Apparently a common bone to fracture when falling on your wrist with the arm out-stretched. Might need some X-ray next week. He wanted to cast my entire wrist area. Thankfully he decided to only bandage it. But I guess he got a little too enthusiastic about wrapping it up though, it's really suffocating.

The days here are really long and draggy. It's been a week here, and I still have more than a week to go. Time's crawling really slowly.

I hope it isn't a severe crack. Even then, like the doctor said, it's been two weeks and it'll probably be healing by now. So I'll probably bear with the tight bandage for a couple of days. Or maybe I should just remove it myself tomorrow.

22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 more blinks. Well, really long ones.