Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

Exciting exciting.

It's getting out of hand, the feeling inside. The excitement's killing me. Well, not just that, the uncertainty as well I suppose. Being unsure whether or not it'll be on time and whether the outcome's going to be as expected. But anyways, it should be fun. I'm looking forward to it. In any case, I can only wait and see. And in the meanwhile, bear with the itching lips.

Today was a rather long day. Especially with everything going on in my mind - it only makes time move slower. But then again, no complaints. At least I wasn't bored to tears like the past few days.

No plans for tomorrow, the day after, the one after that, and blah blah blah. I have no idea how I am going to spend the next 11 days. Although 3 books does seem enough to keep me busy, I'm about to finish the one I'm currently on, so that leaves two. I should have packed an extra.

Okay, I shall sign off here. To those back home, enjoy yourselves, and do so on my behalf, please. I will be back really soon. Really soon. Really really soon.

I want my cheesecake!

22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 more days on a half-rotten sponge of a bed.