Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'll be home for Christmas.

I'll be home for Christmas...

It actually seems just like yesterday since I came over here. Not that I relish the time spent here or anything, but it's true that time did fly - ironically despite my incessant whining about how shit boring it is over here.

These few days have been rather the same. Mostly spent in the 'internet cafe' here. Well, when you have nothing to do and quite some money left to spend, why not? So everyone here ended up playing DOTA/CS/C&C3, whatever. All that matters is time needs to fly when you're over here.

Tomorrow shall be my third Friday here - and thankfully, the last. Now now, Tuesday dosn't seem exactly very far away. Looking forward makes things seem so much easier and enjoyable. Next thing to look to, Christmas.

Suprise suprise!

22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6 5 more stary nights.