Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, December 9, 2007

May the book save me.

It just went one more round, back to the same number, as I lay in bed staring at it's face. And my mind went one full round, back to the same thought - of home.

Damn, time isn't exactly passing as I wish it would. Okay, maybe I should stop whining about how sick I'm feeling about this trip.

I started on another book today and immediately wiped out 2 out of 6 of it's chapters. I had to remind myself of the possible book-drought I'd have to suffer if I were to wipe out my book-supply today. Joseph Stiglitz was dry enough to last me a week and a half, Malcom Gladwell does not seem to last me more than 2 days, and Robert Kiyosaki will probably last me only 4 days. I just hope that my friend managed to help me get another book from the Bangkok bookstore. Richard Robinson to the rescue!

In the meanwhile, MSN shall keep me sane. So can someone please come online and chat with poor Adrian from far-far-away?

22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 more to my bolster!