Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A whole new meaning to belated greetings.

Sitting at the computer table waiting for my computer to boot up this morning, I found myself holding an envelope. I was clearing the table and happened to find it under some magazines. I had a funny feeling about it, especially after I found it beside one I recieved some time ago. I opened it, and as I expected, it was a Christmas greeting.

"Happy Christmas!"
So. It's been 2 plus weeks since Christmas, the card was lying somewhere on the table all these while, and I found it only today, even though I have been using the computer everyday. What a joke.

So I thanked my friend (he must be wondering what's wrong with me), and asked my mom if she knew of my letter. She shrugged. I shrugged in disbelief. So it must be my dad who left it somewhere. And throughout the entire period, no one told me I had a letter hidden on the table. And it was for X'mas, like 2 weeks overdue. Seriously, it wouldn't sound so bad if it were still within the 12 days of X'mas.

Coincidentally, the back of the envolope wrote:
"Apologies for the late Christmas greeting!"
A whole new meaning to belated greetings.