Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

Blogspiration.

It's really tough sometimes when you want to keep a blog that is full of decent-quality posts while posting regularly. I find that searching for inspiration can sometimes be a little draining, and the problem is that whenever I get any inspiration to blog, I need to be able to get it written almost immediately.

If any of you can remember the time you had this really great thing to blog about, only to return home pondering for the next 3 hours before bedtime what you wanted to write about? Or by the time you get home and start writing, whatever you thought of does not seem to look or sound as nice as it did in your mind? I get that pretty often, and it irritates me sometimes. I do not enjoy writing lame-ass posts like "I went out today and blah blah blah" stuff, but yet I cannot stand leaving my blog un-updated for a few days. Although I have heard people tell me that it's better to not write anything if you do not have anything decent to write about, I tend to disagree.

Writing isn't purely about entertaining or impressing people. Yes, it is good if you can do so, but if you are blogging for your own personal reasons, why make thing so difficult for yourself? I find that some bloggers take blogging a tad too serious that they sometimes force content out of themselves just so that they can keep their blog active and 'fun'. Well, I for one cannot seem to put in that kind of effort and energy to do so. Maybe it's just me.

I guess blogging means very different things to many people. For me, this little text-box I'm currently writing in is just a physical playground for my mind, a place for me to put everything from my mind into text. I quite enjoy typing away while my mind goes into cruise control, turning back once in awhile to make minor alterations, be it in vocabulary, content-wise, or just simple sentence-construction. Call it "Writing Practice" or anything you want, I just prefer it this way. (I bet no one runs blogs just writing entries one-off without editing at all anyway.) The only problem I find with this style is that I tend to wander off from the very original direction I wanted to head towards. Not that it's totally off, but it just sometimes sound slightly incoherent by the time I reach the end of the post.

Maybe there are different ways to write blog entries, and perhaps it's time I took a look and learn how other people write their own blogs. Guess we could all learn something from each other.