Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance (Australia).

I've been quite addcited to the television programmes over here. I now spend most of my evenings and nights in the hall, attempting to do some work while being (mostly) distracted by what's on the tele. Of course, some programmes just so wonderful that I'd conveniently toss the laptop and books aside, empty my mind of work, and simply glue my eyes to the screen. (And usually, never resume with work.)

And one of my favourte show's "So You Think You Can Dance (Australia)". I really think the dancers here are all really really good. Here's my favourite dance routine out of all that I've seen so far. I love the song, I love the choreography, I love the dancers (Kate and Graeme), I "loved it, loved it, loved it." And yes, I cried while watching it. So emotional, so connected.