Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Results from the showdown, plus more updates.

We are all alive. No casualties or instances of food poisoning. Phew.

So I am sad to announce that AKA does to have a third episode. Yet.

I have yet to upload some photos from the fireworks show we watched a couple of days ago. Maybe tomorrow. School's pretty hectic.

A lot of things happning, inside and outside school, things I have never imagined myself doing, or never really put an effort to. I'm glad for now that things are changing, and mostly for the better - at least that is what I see in them for now.

I'll most likely be flying home this coming June, after my examinations. Thinking of it, exams aren't exactly very far away, and we have the entire module to complete, which covers what I did at 'A' levels over 2 years.

Damned econs.