Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, July 7, 2008

Movie: The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince CaspianThe horn is sounded again and the four siblings are summoned to Narnia, where a battle is raging over the rights to the throne between Prince Caspian (Ben Barnes) and his uncle, King Miraz (Sergio Castellitto). The four siblings are once again played by the same four actors, and they did quite a pretty good job.

I am definitely not a big fan of Narnia, and I quite easily let the earlier movie slip by when everyone seemed to be flocking to the cinemas to get their share of their show. The story isn't much of a new thing to me, all thanks to my primary school teacher who introduced me to the story when I could hardly understand what a wardrobe was. (I was 7, mind you, and a book of that size would naturally be quite a turn of for little kids who prefered Enid Blyton or picture-books.)

Prince Caspian is definitely one of the decent movies I caught this year. Notwithstanding the comments of those who have watched both that Prince Caspian isn't as good as the previous, you really can't deny that this is still quite a crowd-entertainer. (Even though I was acconmpanied by a total of 7 people in the audience because it was a weekday afternoon.)

Decent effects and cast, and a typical but beautiful good-beats-evil ending. If you are a Lewis fan, I'm pretty sure you won't be too disappointed.