Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Idle mind

It suddenly struck me that I have not spending enough time with myself these days. I used to have some regular periods where I sit down or lie down and simply think over stuff or let my mind wander, but this habit seems to have been lost some time ago. Not sure if it's a good thing or not, but I do miss those times of silence.

Another 2 years and I would most likely be in the work force. Although I seems nice now to be able to earn my own income and support myself financially, I am starting to suspect that this is just one of the other greener-grass syndromes I have had over my life so far. Maybe we all just yearn change, until a point where even change itself becomes so regular it bores you and you just want a simple (boring) life.

I don't have much time left. I really don't, and it scares me everytime I think of the future. Another phase is coming to an end in the near-future and I hope I can prepare myself for that coming change. Of course, never forget to spend enough time to enjoy, right?

I really feel old.