Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Fleeting.

I remember once telling a friend about a magical moment - a split second where I felt totally at peace with everything around me; a grin naturally flashed across my face. It was a quiet smile, and I don't think it lasted for more than a second during that car ride home.

Fleeting moment, but even though it has easily been 3 years since I felt it, every bit of it still remains fresh in my memory. Could that be real, genuine happiness? That very moment when the world seemingly stopped, and all that mattered to me was that I was in it. Or maybe there was no reason at all, and I just felt happy because I was happy.

Weird.

Something similar struck seconds ago. Maybe for that tiny moment in my life I was once again at peace. The smile was not as wide, and the warmth definitely less than comparable to what I experienced. Nonetheless, I experienced relief and (without any intention of sounding dramatic) some sort of emancipation - from what, I really don't know. And I guess I don't need to know.

I am glad to announce that I am happy. I am happy not because I need a reason to be happy, but merely because there is no reason to be unhappy. Just happy, no buts.