Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The first draft.

It's finally done, the 2500-word essay. It really takes a huge load off me and I'm glad that this is now over. At least, mostly over. Just some touching up to do, as well as awaiting some feedback. I'm quite excited about submission now that I have it more or less in shape.

This essay has taken so much of my time and attention, and it almost feels like the entire second-half of my semester just revolved around this single essay. It's now time to start on my revision for my other subjects.

This semester hasn't been too heavy for me, with Macroeconomics being quite close to what I have already learnt. Accounting this semester also resembles what I did last semester, just a little more complicated and tricky. Business Process, well okay, a little of a pain considering it's a subject where I don't even know what really is expected of me. I guess the past year paper(s) would help there.

Anyways, I'm glad how things are progressing. It's really like tracking through a jungle which comes to an abrupt end. No light at the end of no tunnel, just a sudden, wide open space - bright.