Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, October 6, 2008

Never long enough.

As a kid, school holidays were never long enough. Things have not changed much at all. As a gron-up kid, holidays are still never long enough. Only difference is that I used to complain of insufficient time to play, and now I lament the fact that I have insufficient time to do my work. I have not even considered that I have barely had time to catch my breath.

My only wish is for Thursday to come soon, where all 3 assignments are due and I can finally let off this huge load, then concentrate on upcoming lessons and revision for my papers. And also my essay, which I can't wait to finish soon. I'm pretty excited about it actually, despite all the weird responses I get when I tell people I'm doing a module on Islam.

Well, who cares why I did it in the first place, I am doing it and I am going to finish what I have to do. I don't think I'll regret taking this subject unless my results prove otherwise. (I know, this mentality just reflects a very pragmatic side of Singaporean students, but hey, who takes subjects only to do badly?)

And I should make it a point to come back a little more often to post. It does take some stress off and offer some relief, even if only for a fleeting moment.