Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The vanishing thoughts.

There is so much on my mind that I cannot really pin-point. It is almost as if the interactions between the thoughts exist somehow, but if I ever attempted to disaggregate those thoughts, or to tried to pull out one thing on my mind to write about it, the thoughts simply vanish, leaving a dull spot in my head. I kid you not, and I am dead sure I am not under the influence of any narcotics or alcohol.

Weird.

I just need to learn to trash these thoughts and get on with work. I will probably apologize to myself for giving in to meritocracy and the generally-accepted societal needs, at the expense of my inner well-being and mental-wellness.

Reflection comes at a hefty price when you have so much to do.

Maybe once this week is over I can sit down and answer my own questions. Chances are, no. Not in the semester, not in the next semester, not in the next year, not in my working life.

Let's just put that on hold for now.