Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

'F' the resolutions.

No, this isn't like a 'New Year Resolution' or anything, it's simply what I plan to do this coming year.

Food:
This place is great for food. Every street, every lane, every part of the city is littered with little eating places that offer cheap and satisfying food. So here's part one of my survival plan. Find the food.

Fun:
I don't know how fun university life can get, but everyone seems to be telling me I will love it. And especially in Melbourne, where everyone seems to be in a mood to party - come on, the people here sit along the streets at 2pm in the afternoon for beer. So part two of survival plan, seek out all the fun spots in Melbourne city, and also in the suburbs and any other locations nearby.

Family/Friends:
Okay, simply to keep in touch with the old ones while making new ones. Nothing much more to say, right? Not a survival need, but hey, everyone needs some support from someone out there.

F**k:
No, sorry. I just needed to find something that starts with 'F'. Sorry, no plans for such stuff. Ought to be part of a survival plan though.