Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gathering's over.

It's been a great long weekend, with everyone from all over flying back to meet up for the Chinese New Year celebrations. Having a chance to see everyone again is really good and, sometimes, bad. But hey, it wasn't anything horrible or anything, and the whole celebrations went on as usual, and I believe that as a big family, no matter how upset you ge with each other, things would work out and it'll be back to normal again. Thank goodness it did.

Dinner on both sides on the eve was great (and really filling). Steamboat with the dad's side, then to the hotel dinner with the mom's side. More drinking over at mom's though. Blue Label's great.

I think I witnessed at first hand how difficult it is for a huge family to live together, where everyone can tolerate and accomodate each other's (weird) behaviour. It really isn't easy, and I am thankful I do not have to bear with all these nonsense throughout the year - 3 days a year is more than enough.

Having said all these, there was a lot of fun and laughter of course, with all the jokes and stories we share with each other. Even sitting down in the kitchen to snack and chatting away brings joy to everyone. I really love such gatherings.

I think I'm starting to get much closer to my relatives, especially on my dad's side. But alas it's the last month I'll be here, and the next time I get the see them would be the end of the year. Even when we used to meet every few months when I travelled in to visit, the feeling's different. Well, at least it's getting better and we can talk more now.

I hope there would only be more members present in future gatherings. I love them all too much.

And oh, once again, Happy Lunar New Year to all of you out there. Hope that you had more than your share of fun this festive season.