Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Essays are fun.

I'm not kidding. Somehow, it seems that writing essays has been quite a fun activity. Despite my whinings about the massive volume of assigments and tutorial to complete, I quite enjoy searching through articles and reading about the stuff I'm writing about. Maybe its because what I am writing isn't at all professional and from an academic point of view, pretty amateurish, but I honestly have enjoyed my essays so far. Quite a challenge under some circumstances, but it's all part of school I guess.

Anyways, school's been pretty fine for now, although it already seems to be a tad tougher than the previous semestr. Okay, nt just a little, quite a significant bit. Could be the subject combination or something, but I guess I can still cope. Not that I'm totally stretched out to my maximum now. Good news for now I guess.

And I'm pretty lost over my subjects for the years ahead after I learnt that I could actually do an Econs/Finance combination as supposed to the Accounting/Finance I thought I could only do to get a double major. And yes, accounting can be a real pain in the rear. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but I guess I'll know by end-sem. Maybe then I can finally decide on my subjects next year.

I almost got carried away. Lecture time.