Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, August 4, 2008

Staying put?

I think I have really lost my interest in blogging. I no longer jump at ideas and start planning blogposts in thin air. It has become quite a chore as I nag at myself to keep an active blog, for the one or two readers who might just pop by to take a look.

Maybe it all requires a fresh start, and perhaps even proper planning before setting another site up, to at least fix a direction or theme of sorts. This blog has become far too distracting, and the topics are a little too direction-less. Not that I regret writing here or any of the posts I have written, but it honestly is becoming a little too lacking of a focal point. Blur.

But it does ache within me whenever I think of startin all over again. I probably see it as quite a waste to have to restart and treat all my previous posts as never before written. Despite tonnes of useless junk I might have posted here, thre are some posts that really are a part of me, or have become part of me as I write them. Much of my thought process or even perception of things have changed througout the period of writing in this blog.

That seems to me to be the only reason why I am still writing here. Not that I like a messy blog with no theme or direction, but because it is this mess that reflects a change, and reminds me of quite a lot of events. Then I guess I should just stick to what I am doing in terms of writing.

Why throw the past away when others struggle to keep it all?