Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, August 1, 2008

Lazy mind.

It has been about a week since I last even visited blogger, or even looked at my blog. Been really caught up with other stuff in life, and I hardly have time to blog - I know, it's really sounding more like one of those other pathetic excuses to not do stuff.

It has become more obvious to me that keeping an active blog is not just about pure determiation, it really requires more than just nagging yourself to get online to type a couple of words. Even if you force yourself to get to your blogsite, chances are you end up staring at an empty box for a long time, not kowing what to write about at all. I don't know if "passion" is the all-important factor, but perhaps interest is really important if you wanted to have an active blog.

1 post a week really seems pathetic, but until I get myself back into the mood to write, I will have to cut down on the frequency of my posts. Oh well.