Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Melbourne again.

Back again in this place. Yeah, doesn't sound like I enjoyed the trip back. Well, I can't seem to get myself into the sleep-mode, and something is lingering on my mind. Something not exactly pleasant, but not exactly sad. And like what my friend said, it's similar to 'booking in to camp'. I guess that's pretty right.

And to make things worse, I forgot the alarm clock. Look, it's not that I want to make a big fuss over the clock, but somehow it does add up. Like, everything does now.

Well, maybe I will try to get this anxiety off my mind by lying in bed and hopefully my already-tired mind will just switch off without having me to force it to go to sleep.

I haven't exactly packed my bag for tomorrow. See how screwed up this is? Sigh.