Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Japan.

Another boring day at work. Spare me the torture.

Went to Raffles Town Club with the family for dinner today. Had dinner at Miyabi (Japanese Restaurant). Not too bad I guess. Service was quite good, and food was not too bad too. A little expensive though.

I miss sashimi. Fresh sashimi. Spare me the Sakura-buffet raw fish. It's hardly even edible.

Anyways, I might be travelling to Hokkaido at the end of the year with the family. Not sure if I'm really keen on going, but from the looks of it, I guess it should be enjoyable. (Hey, who'd complain about a short break from work?) Been to other parts of Japan before, but not Hokkaido. Heard it's quite fun there.

I want to travel. Time's a bloody big constraint. I'll be flying off for my studies right after (or even before) I'm done with my 'obligations' here. Shucks. That also means I won't have much time to play. Hmm. Oh well.

Aussie should be fun. Japan too! =)

Beats being stuck here I guess?