Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Updates

Just finished application for UniMelb. If everything goes well, I should be there next Feb.

I'm still quite lost. Hmm. I guess it's going to be really tough to leave everyone here behind. Only consolation's that people I know (Terry, Jiaren, etc.) are also going over. Hope that it helps. Besides, accomodation shouldn't be a problem since I'll most probably live with my cousins...

Well then, it's still a little early to worry about that now.

Starting a course on Monday. 5.5 + 4 days according to plan. I hope it's really 4.5 + 4. It sucks leaving for home only on a Saturday afternoon. I know, I shouldn't be complaining considering I already have it easy, but who cares, I just want to rant. At least I'm not overly pessimistic about it.

Read the paper about the poor chap who couldn't get into his desired course despite his (really) good results. Perhaps our local schools are demanding a little too much from our own students. It's really ironic how our government wants to retain the 'intelligent and capable' people, yet "unknowingly" force these people out of the country. Calling us 'Quitters' when they leave no room for us. How is 4 A's and 2 S-Paper distinctions by any standards inferior? Poor chap. Good luck in getting a place in another course.

Travelling to Pataya (Thailand) coming July. Voyage of Songs. Will most probably sing with EBChoir and VJChoir's male chorus. Not too bad, at least for now. Had my first practice with them both yesterday. Got to catch up. Bah. But yeah, looking forward to it. Shah Alam 2006 was quite a good experience, so yeah. I expect much more from this. At least it's something I can enjoy. Not to mention, a short break from work.

Ahh. Time to go pack. Hopefully, Friday night. At worst, Saturday morning.