Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, June 30, 2007

To all of you out there.

I want to meet everyone. I want to get together with all my friends.

It's quite unfortunate that many friends have drifted away for various reasons. Perhaps we have been too caught up with our own busy schedules, which I would have to agree is more commonly a simple excuse. Well, maybe some people just have too many friends to meet and too little time to spare. Ahh.

It would be really devastating to have to leave this country for five years without meeting up with older friends. Drifting apart is already quite unfortunate, and being seperated by a few thousand kilometres does not make it any better.

I want to re-live my entire VJC life. To stay back in school and hide away in the Choir Room, chatting, stoning, fooling around. I want to go down to Suntec after school, to Parkway Parade to simply hang out. I want to sing again with everyone I have sung with for two years (or more).

I don't want to grow up. I don't want to watch everyone around me disappear. But fact is I'll be away for four years and it is indubitable that we'll just forget each other.

So everyone who reads this post, please keep yourself free and let's arrange to meet up. One, two, three, everyone, whatever. Movie, shopping, dinner, anything. And anywhere.

Just drop me a mail or leave me a tag. I'll be more than willing to meet up.