Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, July 2, 2007

Gathering, the blog, and alot of bull.

This is so cool. A VJ class outing after such a long while. It seems that there would be quite a few people attending. Quite exciting I must say. Hope to see everyone there. Got to grab a camera too.

That aside, I think I'm changing. Not sure if it's for the better or not, or maybe it's simply too early to tell anyway. At least it looks good for now. Let's just keep it this way.

I'm glad this blog's still considerably active. Only that I seem to run out of topics quite frequently. Alot of fillers. I think I need to start to come up with something more concrete. A theme perhaps? Or let's just keep this as random as it is. Haphazard? But not aimless at least.

I guess blogging can be quite fun. Put the whole fame thing aside, (I'm not into professional blogging) I guess it's quite nice to have a group of readers who drop by once in awhile to take a look. And for friends to keep themselves updated on what's happening in each others' lives. Look, it's not as if we are all that free (Oops? Lousy excuse again.) to meet up and talk that often, and even if we do, we cannot possibly share everything. So yes, let us all start blogging more often!

I used to use my blog for myself. I mean I still do of course, but I think it would be more interesting to be a little more open about my own life rather than to keep everything overly secretive. I'm sure the older readers would remember those posts that never did make sense. But hey, when I look back at the older posts, I can still remember the exact (well, almost?) same emotion I had when I typed in the entry. And I can remember what exactly 'inspired' me to post.

Memories. How nice if they were all meant to be sweet. Then again, who said that we had to remember everything bitter? Let's not start quoting the "life's like that" cliché.

At least I know I'm quite happy in this point in time. Dissatisfied, perhaps. But not unhappy with life as it is. Grateful in fact.

I officially started this blog on the 25th Mayand it has been a month or so. Hope that this blog can last me longer than the previous. This shall me my main communication channel with many of you when I'm studying overseas.

Gosh, I'm starting to sound as if I'm leaving tomorrow. I wish I could.

Then again, do I?