Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Sign here and sell me your soul.

Talking about signing on.

Friend: Has it ever crossed your mind?

Me: Hmm... Yeah. I guess so?

Friend: Then?

Me: Crossed my mind. Never stayed in there.

Frankly speaking, there had been really weird thoughts about signing a 10-year contract. Of course, assuming I had the ability (and will) to go through OCS, which I doubt I'll even survive after the first few weeks.

Honestly, despite all the bullshit thrown at me, I quite enjoy my job. Perhaps the job scope is quite enjoyable. Only the external factors that sort of ruin my overall impression of things. Of course, I'm not suggesting to anyone to sign on in my vocation, simply because a two-year stint and a twenty-year career is a vast difference.

I do not mind attending meetings to discuss issues. I do not mind having discussions to sort things out.

I just cannot stand the inefficiency of those you often require help from. They are known as 'The Superiors', who are to a large extent, more inferior to anyone else you will ever meet in your life, no matter how pathetic you might percieve it to be.

They seem to have alot of work to do. Their work schedules consist of visiting the smoking point, the canteen, the air-conditioned offices, and they seem to have to travel between camps very often, resulting in them being unable to help us out at work. They have alot of meetings, projects and discussions. They are always using the computer to check for new mails as they are hot hunks who have a large fan site, and their inboxes flood every ten minutes.

They are paid about a hundread a day to do all these. And I am paid less than twenty miserable dollars to do the actual work.

Who should be the one to sign on?