Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter.

Watched the movie on Saturday night. For someone who did not read the book, I already felt as if the movie was very chopped up. Can understand why all the Potter fans around me are lamenting over the missing portions from the book.

Then again, I do believe that trimming the story down into a 140-minute movie is not at all easy, and at least the director did a rather good job with the chaning of scenes. Still quite sudden, but not at all disruptive.

Then again, watching a movie while knowing the storyline is rather different. A whole different set of expectations. And considering that each reader would have their own expectations of scenes from the book, it is really impossible to please everyone. But I guess no matter how disappointed those fans are, I do not think anyone would have hated the movie.

Now, let us wait for the next movie.

Oh, someone please tell me the last story? I am simply too lazy to read.