Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Boarding.

Waiting to board now. Apparently there is a flight delay. Figured that I could leave a final post before disappearing for a couple of days. So here am I sitting at Pacific Coffee Company, surfing the net, blogging abd sipping my Rocky Road Chillino. Still prefer Coffee Bean's Ultimate Ice-Blended. Ahh.

All packed and ready to go. My first time travelling to Thailand, and first time doing so with just another friend. Hmm. Got my (Sister's) camera with me, and yes, ready for the trip. Had a little bit of trouble with the packing today.

Shucks. I can't think of what to write about already. Guess I shall sign off now and head off to the boarding room after I'm done with my Chillino. Will try to drop by while in Pattaya if the hotel offers internet service.

Goodbye Singapore.