Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

Blog renovations.

I think it's time I changed the layout and entire style of the blog. I used to like the simple black, but I think it's getting a tad boring. Perhaps a white layout would be slightly more pleasing to the eyes, along with some other colours. Really, black's pretty hard to match sometimes. Makes your images look a little out of place.

And I ought to stop relying on blogger for it's drag-around layout. It's convenient, yes, but at the same time restrictive - it doesn't work with 3 columns. I still believe having 2 sidebars would make things look a little better, and a whole lot easier to organize.

Perhaps a new background would do good too, not just a simple one-color one, but maybe a nice decent picture somewhere. I'm starting to sound like my parents when they were discussing about the home renovations.

Anyways, I need to find a wee bit more time to get down to that. In the mean time, I'll stick to this minimalistic layout.