Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

You say cheena I say...

F***. (That should promptly end my title.)

We all experience the same thing with the same group of people. I have always questioned the need to speak loudly on the train or on any public transport while on the phone. I might understand if they did it while travelling through tunnels back in Singapore where it tends to get really noisy; but over here, it is totally unnecessary and just purely irritating.

Try reading a book or your lecture notes on the train while some b**ta*d yaks on the phone in some language you find awfully familiar. They just behave as if no one else exists on the train, and they speak as if they had to yell across the mountains back before the telephone was invented. Maybe it's an innate thing in them that the further apart you are, the louder you tell, even on the telephone.

Look, I do not need to know where and what time you are meeting your friend, or where you had dinner if it was good, or how you quarrelled with your boyfriend (obviously because you spoke so loudly you pissed him off). I'd really appreciate it if those buggers would keep their loudspeakers off.

I am really quite close to snapping because of these weirdos who share the same morning train as I do into the city. They either litter like how spitting is accepted in the streets back in their homes, sit with their legs wide open as if their expected child's going to pop out anytime before the next stop, or speak yell into their hand phones just because the microphone on their phones look too small to them to pick up normal speaking volume. So much for Confucius and the thousands of scholars they had, and the scriptures they wrote about morals and civic mindedness. Oh wait, I forgot, Mr Qin decided to burn them all. And Mr Mao decided that no one needed brains to be farmers and metal workers. Great minds do think alike.

The Dalai Lama in my book tells me to find the inner calm and peace within me. Inner peace, while the outside world is in utter chaos. Now, I really respect him for his tolerance. Think of it this way: You had a b**ta*d for a neighbour who one day came over and demanded that you hand your land to her, and decided you were to be chased far away from your neighbourhood. So you are forced out of your home because you can't retaliate against the BFG (obviously, 'F' does not stand for 'friendly').

I hope the talk about the sleeping dragon awakening is wrong. Someone stab the dragon while you still can, before it wakes up and starts terrorizing millions of citizens all over the world on their public transport. The Japanese had Godzilla. The Chinese, well, they have themselves. No need to further invent a monster.

I guess Mao's Little Red Book forgot to ask them to shut up when moving around.

Note: Look, I don't hate them all. Just a proportion of them. As in, P-hate=integrate Ax+By+e^-z/2 dx. Haha, do you get it, P-hate, P-hat.
Note2: No, forget the formula. And forget the pun.