Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Different stokes.

This blog has served its purpose well. Too well in fact, to a point I'm starting to have problems with it.

Everytime I attempt to write in a different style, I start off decently, only to realize after a few lines that I slowly revert back to this same writing style, and it pretty much gets on my nerves. I want to try something different, but I have so used to writing in one style in one blog, and this has probably created a 'comfort zone' of sorts, which I have problems stepping out of.

I don't hate the way things are now, and neither am I feeling uncomfortable writing like that - in fact, I enjoy a totally mixed style. I probably need a fresh start and this means I would probably need to start an entirely new blog in addition to this so that I can explore another writing style. And yes, it would probably be of a totally different theme. I hope to acheive something more focused, more general in a sense that it would not be based on pure reflections, but also on something that might require some more time and effort to do some decent level of 'research'.

And on another slightly different note, I'd love to be a co-author on another blog. Maybe that would help stir up yet another writing style. So if you currently are in the midst of starting anything new or if you also happen to be looking for a blog partner, do drop me a tag or something.