Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Focus.

Getting distracted easily is probably one of my biggest problems of all times. It's not just the case of being unable to focus on what I am reading while studying in the library, but on a much larger scale. I realize that it is a really big problem when you are unable to focus on anything you want to do. You either drift off or lose concentration, and you end up wasting all your time doing nothing productive.

And to make things worse, I think I have a very lousy level of determination. Or rather, it takes a pretty extreme condition before I get myself into the mood to do everything properly. Setting out on a task for me always happens very easily, but having to combat a lack of focus and determination at the same time is a pretty nasty problem.

Well, it's probably one of those 'comfort zone' things whereby you just want to remain in your current condition unless a real need arises for you to take drastic action. Not a good thing, but maybe I could still work on that.