Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Staying afloat.

It gets quit tough to try to pace yourself in school when you have only did one semester. Although I can try to compare my current work progress with what I did back in the first semester, it does not seem to give me an accurate guide as to how well/bad I am doing right now. The fact that my previous subjects were a lot easier does not add much good to everything.

I know, people would probably just say 'do your best and you'll be fine', but really, I have no inkling whatsoever with regards to what 'do your best' means. You can spend 20 hours a day studying, or you could do 10 hours of smart studying. Which then, is your best? 'Best' would be best measured by the results obtained at the end, but then again, you don't have two tries at the examinations, do you? Or rather, you wouldn't want to have to have two tries at it.

So yes, I have no idea where I am headed towards, only except the fact that I am still able to meet all assignment deadlines. Even if things are starting to tighten up and the pressure's starting to just head up another notch, I still feel comfortable breathing and surviving out here. It's pretty much like finding yourself stuck in the center of a very calm lake. You won't die because you can stay afloat, but you really don't know where you are headed towards. Not until some current edges you slowly towards the shore.

Ha, the shore. Sounds awesomely scenic. What I probably meant was more like the exams.

Awesome :: Awful
Beaches :: Exams