Sponsors.

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogstipation.

I am starting to realise how difficult it is for professional bloggers to keep their blogs active. Not that I'm anywhere near those standards, or that I even want to be a professional blogger, but at the rate I'm going, I find it harder to churn out daily posts without sounding like I'm posting for the sake of doing so. I guess blogging everyday requires alot of effort and determination. But for the general bloggers like us, not posting daily shouln't be much of an issue, unless of course, we are aiming for more site traffic. Then again, it's just a blog.

I have been delaying payment for my Uni fees. I shall drag myself down today to get it all settled. I just realised there is a clause in the acceptence letter that states 'offer is kept open only provided that there are spaces available in the course offered'. So yes, if I carry on rooting myself in front of this screen, I'll stay here for good.

I'm still stuck on my MMORPG. Shall share it with you guys a little later. Still 'play-testing'. Not too bad. I find myself back in the secondary school days, ass stuck to the chair a few hours a day, clicking and typing away while everyone else at home and around me wonder what on Earth I'm up to hacking away at slimes and mushrooms (this sounds awfully close to MapleStory, but it isn't.)

Ok, got to go. Packing all my documents now. Settle my payments and probably hang out in town today.